Tuesday, January 18, 2011

LexisNexis Corporate Affiliations

There are many places out there that promise many things. Everything from how to loose the belly fat to how to make "millions" on a home based business. However, I was approached by someone about a company. They didn't give me much information, but seeing how I love my readers, I did some research. I have found this to be worth posting.

After reading some of the "About Me" page, I really thought that some of you could benefit from this site. The part that I found the best was this "LexisNexis® is a leading global provider of business information solutions to professionals in a variety of areas, including: legal, corporate, government, law enforcement, tax, accounting, academic, and risk and compliance assessment. A member of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis helps customers achieve their goals in more than 100 countries, across six continents, with over 13,000 employees." (Elesiver, R 2011)

So here are a few links that are just so helpful!

Private Companies
Legal Software
KYC
employment eligibility

This is such a great place to go when you need to find the answers to the questions that you have when dealing with business.

No comments:

Post a Comment